The ARC Horizon Flight Deck
Full-Authority, Digital Fly-By-Wire Flight Control System
- Provides the ability to fly demanding missions in austere environments safely and reliably, with decreased workload.
- Provides flight-envelope protection while allowing carefree maneuvering capabilities.
- Automatic and quick response in OEI conditions.
- Automatic transition into auto-rotative mode to provide the flight crew with more vital time to deal with emergency management in critical situations.
Advanced Control Laws
- Enhanced repeatability of flight operations.
- Allows for "hands off" flight, lowering pilot fatigue
- Increased diagnostic capabilities
- Simple and Intuitive to fly
Garmin G5000H™ Flight Deck
The Garmin G5000H™ avionics suite is the first glass flight deck to incorporate the integrated Garmin Touch Control 570, designed for helicopters - and features:
- Two ergonomic touchscreen displays with icon-driven menus, resulting in fewer hand/eye movements in the cockpit.
- Helicopter Synthetic Vision Technology™ (HSVT), giving pilots a 3D depiction of terrain, obstacles, traffic and more in any visibility condition, day or night.
- Enhanced situational awareness provided by Power Situation I Indicator (PSI), HSVT, HTAWS, TIS, 3D Audio, Telligence™ voice control, video inputs and datalink weather.
High-Visibility Flight Deck
The Bell 525 Relentless crew station provides best-in-class cockpit visibility from wrap-around windscreens and a wide field of view during takeoff, cruise and landing.
Ergonomic Crew Station
The Bell 525 Relentless crew station is designed for functional crew comfort and features:
- Ergonomic side-stick controls in an efficient layout with de-cluttered "paperless" cockpit.
- Intuitive, simplistic pilot/avionics interface with adaptable touchscreen controls.
- Ease of crew ingress/egress provided by J-Track seat rail system.